Come On Mission With Us!
Have you ever thought of going overseas on mission?
Would you like to come with us to Kenya or India?
Why not enrol for the next mission trip with us?
You will never regret it! It is a life changing experience!
Anyone aged 16 and over can come on a mission trip with us at JHM Scotland.
Here are some usueful facts:
Participants can come on an individual mission experience or as part of a group mission team.
Our set destinations for 2018 are Mombassa, Kenya & Andra Pradesh, in India
Applicants will need to save up or fundraise for their trip/mission.
Prticipants may be from any faith, ethnic, gender or national background. It is not a free mission trip/experience!
What are the steps I need to take to go on mission?
- Complete a mission trip inquiry/application online.
- Await confirmation/acceptance to the mission trip requested.
- Pay your mission trip deposit on acceptance.
- Apply for your visa application at the applicable embassy.
- Complete your vaccination/travel injections well in advance.
- Arrange your travel health insurance.
Here are some very important guidelines:
- Trips are in two weeks [14 Days] blocks/duration at any one time
- You should reserve your place on the trip at least 3 months/90 days in advance.
- Please note that all applicants will be vetted & interviewed for suitability.
- Accommodation will be at the mission house/lodge overseas at ag good standard.
- Food is tailor made to European standard for your benefit.
- You are responsbile for your travel insurance.
- You are responsible for your travel visa & vaccination - Assistance/guidance will be provided.
- Full payments are due no longer than 30 days before the scheduled trip.
- Medical outreach missions are for those with some degree of medical training/experience.
- Please note that this will be a Christin faith mission trip.
You should expect to:Ta
You should expect to:
Flights cost may vary depending on the nation you are coming from to join our mission team.
Please check with yur local travel agents: