Please support our work in caring for widows & elders in the nations.
Vulnerable need, impoverished and destitute women and their families at home and abroad.
Where we currently carry out our outreach programs?
1. In and around Edinburgh, Scotland,
2. In villages of Kitale, Kitatale, and M'Kanumbe in Kenya.
3. In villages of Kothapalli & Veeralankapalli, Andra Pradesh, in India.
What we provide them?
1. Food bags consisting of bulk essential/supplemental foods supplies.
2. Essential toiletries, hygeine packs, sanitary towels, etc.
3. Multi-vitamin supplies.
4. Cooked meals on outreach days, enjoyed together as a group of women.
5. Domestic violence support for those affected.
1. Targeted small micro-finance support to start atrade/business.
2. Local grass root training to start a trade or a small business.
3. Provision of items of essential items of clothing & blankets.
4. Limited & targeted rental support for women in Kenya & India at crisis time.
5. Basic funds for access to medical treatment at times of dire emergency need.
Terms of elgibility:
Demonstrated poverty & destitution.
Verified to be living in homelessness.
Demonstrated need & obvious lack.
Local volunteers (In Edinburgh) & mission staff members.
Trusted Mission managers, volunteers & helpers on the ground.
Visiting missionary staff members & visiting interns on mission internships.
- We ask you to partner with us to keep on helping as many women & their families as possible.
- Our greatest challenge is raising enough funds to keep the monthly outreach going at home and abroad.
- The beneficiaries are some of the poorest people in their communities.
- You can telephone us with your support information to: 44 0 800 093 4451
- Or you can donate online from our homepage or click the donation section of this page below.
Thanks for Your Generous Donation! - God bless!
You can send donations directly to our bank account below:
Jannet Hopewell Ministries Scotland Limited
Sort Code: 08-71-99
Account No: 22029290
To donate using PayPal please click the link below:
PAYPAL OFFERING LINK We invite you to get in touch and join hands with us for the mission work set before us.
Thank you & may the LORD bless up always!
- We ask you to partner with us to keep on helping as many widows & elders as possible.
- Our greatest challenge is raising enough funds to keed the outreach/mission going.
- The beneficiaries are some of the poorest widows & elderly people in their communities.
- You can telephone us with your support information to: 44 0131 258 1573