JHM Home For Children - India
Below are information about the Jannet Hopewell Homes For Children in India.
We plan to raise funds from the year 2021 onwards for the expansion of buildings at the Jannet Hopewell Home For Children in India. Jannet Hopewell Home For Children was registered in India on 26th of July, 2006
[Registered No.343/2006] and has catered to many orphans since then.
All of them come from similar backgrounds. The children will live together in a purpose built home situated on one campus and cared for in a homestyled eniviroment where they will be loved on by forster mothers and caring staff. The children currently attend school together, eat together and grow up alongside eachother, being raised as champions of hope in the face of hopelessness that surrounds them. We aim to break ground for construction by December of 2018.
As such we are seeking funding, project partners, volunteers, helpers and those who feel called by God and whose hearts are moved to help us achieve this goal. Please get in touch with us and join hands with us for this special mission assignment. It is a noble cause that will transform many lives!
JHM-SCOTLAND RUNS THE JHHC PROJECT:
Effective from 02 January, 2018, JHM-Scotland took over the management of both homes in India but due to financial constraints, we have not been able to do so effectively as we should. The homes are under the supervision & management of appointed trustees. We currently have 40 children we care for (boys & girls) in India.
They are divided between our homes at Veeralakapalli & Kothapalli villages in India. They are from impoverished and destitute backgrounds. Some are street children and others came from mothers who work in the sex trade or single parent mothers who are very poor farm labourers. The hostel to be built will be an accommodation for disabled oprhans & able body orphans.
Here are some information that can/will give you an overview of our efforts & success to date:
- JHHC was registered on 26th of July, 2006 in India.
- JHHC registration number in Andrah Pradesh is: Registered No. 343/2006
- JHHC has now been in operation for 14 years.
- We have assisted many children though those years.
- The home currently caters to 40 boys and girls.
- Project is overseen in India by our local partners, with regular accountability.
- All our children are in full time education and are well cared for with love.
- All our children are supported until they reach the age of maturity/college age.
Sadly we live in a world where poverty is endemic and where many are marginalised and left to perish whilst other live in great abundance. Indeed, there are varied reasons why a child becomes homeless, destitute, live in poverty, hunger or suffer abuse. Some of the children we support in India were abandoned, without parents, neglected, without support or are children of prostitutes, HIV infected parents, impoverished farmers and are found to be in need of desperate help and urgent intervention.
OUR ELIGIBILITY GUIDELINE:
- Child must be living in apparent poverty/destitution.
- Child may be a street child, abandoned or sold into slavery to pay off family debt.
- Child may be the son or daughter of a known prostitute & may be living at a brothel with the mother.
- Child comes from a struggling single parent family/mother living in abject poverty.
- Child may be the son/daughter of an HIV positive parent, hence prone to destitution or remain at risk.
- Child faces imminent starvation or hunger if not assisted in earnest.
- Orphaned, disabled, or single parent child/children living in abject poverty.
- Identified as a child living in poverty, destitution or homelessness.
- Children with clearly demonstrated need & lacking in welfare within the community.
- Land purchase:
- Architectural Design, Structural Design;
- Charges for construction permits & building approvals;
- Clearing grounds, Foundations, fencing & landscaping;
- Building construction (20 Bedrooms Unit) complete with en-suite toilets, Showers & Bathrooms;
- Water Bore Hole & Storate tanks & Septic tanks;
- External developments: Compound wall/fencing, Wrought iron gates;
- Furnitures, decoration & fittings;
- Miscellaneous/Emergency Construction Budget;
- Estimated Total Project Cost:£150,000-£165,000
You can tremendously help us with the Orphanage project:
1.By Adopting-A- Child:
As an individual, group or family you can adopt one of our orphans as your own for a monthly support amount of just
£1 per day (£30/Month). This amount of money will enable us to meet the welfare (feeding, clothing, etc), educational need (Such as school fees, books, uniform & other supplies), healthcare needs (medical & dental care) and other essential need of the child. You will receive regular updates & progress report about your child and receive letters, photographs from the child periodically.
By working closely with us, you get to develop a loving & caring for the adopted child. The reward and satisfaction of this adoption is immeasurable and your love action will transform the child forever.
2. By Adopting Our Orphans/Orphanage:
As an individual, group or family you can adopt the whole orphanage at Veeralankapalli or at Kothapalli for a monthly sum of just £40 per day (£1,200/Month). This love gift amount will help us to meet the welfare (feeding, clothing, etc), educational need (Such as school fees, books, uniform & other supplies), healthcare needs (medical & dental care) and other essential need of the children including staff payroll. You will receive regular updates & progress report about the children and receive letters, photographs from the children periodically. And by working closely with us, you get to develop a loving & caring for the adopted children. The reward and satisfaction of this adoption is immeasurable and your love action will transform the lives of all the children forever.
3.By becoming a Fundraising Champion-4-Orphans:
As an individual, group or family you can fundraise as regularly as you can to assist us in meeting their day to day need and in raising funds for the new building construction process and for the continued welfare & education of all the children. You will be able to share in the daily & growth experiences of these young people as they mature and prosper.
Your life will be richly blessed, knowing that you are helping the most vulnerable of children in the world today. The rewards are incalculable and the impact on the children you adopt can never be measured for life.
Your fundraing effort and valued contribution will make a big diffrence in the lives of all the children and change their lives for ever. You will receive regular updates about the children and the progress they are making including photographs & letters. Your generosity will not be forgotten in a hurry by the children you help.
Anyone, either an individual, a team of friends or family can unite to do this. We hereby strongly urge you, your family & friends to please get in touch with us to explore how you can become a part of our orphanage program.
4. By becoming a Supporting Business Champion:
We invite businesses and companies to adopt our orphanage at Kothapalli & Veeralankapalli in India and help us to expand the orphanage & raise the standard of life of these precious children. There is an ample oppurtunity to help meet the daily operational needs and help with the construction of our new accommodation/hostel so that we can enhance the lives of these beautiful children who came from distressing, poor & destitute backgrounds. We need help with paying for schooling, buy books, daily feeding need, medical care, dental care, educational materials & supplies, clothing, etc. Mostly we need help getting the new home building built as soon as possible. We also need help to pay staff salaries and meet the constant ongoing operational cost.
Therefore, we sincerely urge & invite businesses & companies to consider partnering with us for this vital project.
Your support can be a one off or a continuous one. No chains attached at all.
5.By becoming a Construction Skill Partner:
Professional builders, carpenters, brick layers, engineers, architects and other handy men & women, who have skills that are applicable for property construction are invited to come to the mission field in India to volunteer their skills, time and passion to help us build, fix, decorate and/or lanscape the new campus to be built. It is an experience that will seriously & positively impact your entire life. You will be making a huge difference in the lives of these children and on their future.
6. By becoming a Legacy Partner:
You can/may elect to become a legacy partner by simply leaving a legacy, a gift or substantial donation of any amount of money towards the project that can keep it running in perpetuity. Your contribution to humanity inthis way will never be forgotten. You will be making a difference!
By Supporting our orphans:
- You will be making a huge difference in the lives of many children.
- By your participation, you will be ensuring that these children will definitely have a successful future.
- You will have the satisfaction of knowing that you are helping to build a better world.
- Your life will be so enriched by the experience & the reward & personal satisfaction is incalculable to your soul. Therefore, we invite you to please email us or call us today to register your interest in supporting our orphans & orphanages.
Email us to:firstname.lastname@example.org;
Or call us on: Tel: 0131 258 1573.
Thank you & may God bless you tremendously! Amen!
Please use the application form below to request an adoption pack/information. The adoption team will get in touch with you as soon as possible. We than you in advance for your interest in the oprhanage project. God bless you!
You can send donations directly to our bank account below:
JHM Global Scotland Limited
Account Type: No Notice Account
Account No: 0501-01683-x
Kindom Bank, Media House,
Padge Road, Beestrom,
To donate using PayPal please click the link below:
PAYPAL OFFERING LINK We invite you to get in touch and join hands with us for the mission work set before us.
Thank you & may the LORD bless up always! Amen!